Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Is it possible to make the header on this template change for all menu’s?

At the moment it only changes on Main Menu and I can’t find what file is setup to do this….any ideas?

Given I can’t have a module in the position of the logo, the least it could do is change on every menu change 🙂

Thanks,
    Ben

Menalto Friend

You can have a module in that position:)

bcalder Friend

Hi Menalto,

Can you please tell me how I do this? I would love to find out, I played around but was unable to get it to work.

If you need anything from me, please let me know.

Regards,
    Ben

bcalder Friend

Just to clarify further, I want to keep the path text over the top of the image, is this still possible with a module?

roelofwielinga Friend

<blockquote>Is it possible to make the header on this template change for all menu’s?
    At the moment it only changes on Main Menu and I can’t find what file is setup to do this….any ideas? Given I can’t have a module in the position of the logo, the least it could </blockquote>

what do you mean with header? is it the same as the logo you mention?

CandiceDixon Friend

it would be great if there was a version of this template where the header was a module position. I would like to use SmoothGallery in the header area.

bcalder Friend

By header, I’m talking about where the header images are in the 731px by 200px area on the right.

I know that it is running some type of script to rotate the images, but can’t find where I need to change what menu’s it does it for.

I have tried to put a module in this position (and keep the pathway over the top), but because these images are loading as background images it breaks the header section, and everything shifts down and doesn’t display correctly.

What I’m specifically after is either:
    1. Where do I change the current rotating images code to work for all menu’s not just mainmenu.
    2. What is the index.php code I need to change to enable a module in the position of the header images so that I can even at a very simple level use random image to get the pictures to change for each URL.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
    Ben

CandiceDixon Friend

has anyone figured out how to make the header a module position?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  CandiceDixon 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum