Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

i m trying to make the border – bottom of the top menu (i m using moo menu) more thin.
    I went in template.css trying to change all 5px instances to 1px and i have the result in IE, but not in firefox.
    Also in IE, the result is fine in index page but not in sections pages.

Could someone help me please?

nguyenhuu quang Friend

send your live site?

dodoni Friend
    nguyenhuu quang Friend

Network Timeout

The server at http://www.webstocks.gr is taking too long to respond.

The requested site did not respond to a connection request and the browser has stopped waiting for a reply.

* Could the server be experiencing high demand or a temporary outage? Try again later.
    * Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer’s network connection.
    * Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.
    * Still having trouble? Consult your network administrator or Internet provider for assistance.

dodoni Friend

I see you are in Vietnam and after asking my hoster, they said that due to some attacks they had to block some ranges of ips.
    I m sorry for that, i suppose this is the reason you cant see it.

Anyway, the problem still there and i cannot how to fix it. Any help is much aprreciated.

nguyenhuu quang Friend

Cant see so cant fix

sunrise Friend

Hi dodoni,

Do you think the reason it works in IE and not in FF is because FF didn’t refresh. Maybe it looks fine for everyone exept you?! I tried to see the site too, but it didn’t open. I’ll try later and see if I can be of any help.

ccvpguy Friend

<em>@dodoni 130435 wrote:</em><blockquote>I see you are in Vietnam and after asking my hoster, they said that due to some attacks they had to block some ranges of ips.
    I m sorry for that, i suppose this is the reason you cant see it.

Anyway, the problem still there and i cannot how to fix it. Any help is much aprreciated.</blockquote>

Hi, I got the following response when i tried to visit your site few days ago “The requested site did not respond to a connection request and the browser has stopped waiting for a reply”.

But I am able to visit today with no prooblem.. so perhaps you need to check your host, there must be some other ways of securing your site than blocking range of IP addresses…

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ccvpguy 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum