Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

anyone knows how to make appear the “read more” text in the categories down the news? headline

any suggestion will be appreciated

regards
    Diego

cssyeah Moderator

HI r7diego,

In the backend of Joomla, go to Site menu -> global configuration -> tab Content. Find line Read more link choose Yes

r7diego Friend

hi trungch !! thank you for answer, i have this option already choosed, but the link dont appear, i’ll send you an image to explain myself, im weak in english

reagards
    diego

sonic56 Friend

The same thing is happening to me also (in that the ‘red more’ link is not showing at all, despite having selected it in Global Configs). In some articles it will show, and in some, it won’t.

r7diego Friend

<em>@sonic56 26134 wrote:</em><blockquote>The same thing is happening to me also (in that the ‘red more’ link is not showing at all, despite having selected it in Global Configs). In some articles it will show, and in some, it won’t.</blockquote>
    i think is something in the JA news module, i suppose it must be changed reprogramming some PHP file of the module, we need some expert advise

ErikThorsen Friend

Have you written anything in the “main content” area of each news item?? If you haven’t done that ( only written in the ingress ) it will not show a “read more” link….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ErikThorsen 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum