Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

tnav.mascomm.be/de-watermarkt

I have installed a plugin called “k2 additional categories” , so i can add multiple categories to 1 k2 item.

This plugin does what it says, although there’s a problem with the “JAK2 Extra fields Filter and Search ” module in JA directory. The dropdown field “search category” doesn’t include the items where I added a extra category with the “k2 additional categories” plugin.

I understand it’s not compatible, and that you module is only made for the standard k2 functionalities. But I wonder if someone is able to help me in making it compatible? I only want “search category” dropdown field to include the additional categories, that would make me a very happy joomlart-user !

thanks

dageraad Friend

It’s not on the site anymore, I used a dropdown menu with all k2 categories. This one searches through categories, even additional ones.. But it’s not a very good solutions, so if anyone knows how to make the “k2 additional categories” compatible with JAK2 extra fields and search module, please tell me. thanks

dageraad Friend

It’s not on the site anymore, I used a dropdown menu with all k2 categories. This one searches through categories, even additional ones.. But it’s not a very good solutions, so if anyone knows how to make the “k2 additional categories” compatible with JAK2 extra fields and search module, please tell me. thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Its true that JAK2 extra fields doesn’t support the options you mentioned. I have forwarded your request to our development team for further consideration.

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Its true that JAK2 extra fields doesn’t support the options you mentioned. I have forwarded your request to our development team for further consideration.

Regards

southsouthworld Friend

Was this ever resolved by the development team? I will also need to assign K2 items to multiple categories as I am setting up a multi-site structure within the one Joomla installation with the JA directory theme.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Unfortunately, JA K2 Filter doesn’t support this kind of plugin. If there are more people interested in this feature, the team will consider to add it.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum