Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have a major error after the upgrade from joomla version 3.1.5 to version 3.2.0

I get the following error on 5 of my sites now:

Warning
    JFolder: :folder: Path is not a folder. Path: /home/*******/public_html/less/themes

JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: /home/********/public_html/tpls

Please help I need a solution to this now even if this is fixed in an upcoming release.

I cannot access my layouts at all under the template they have totally disappeared. I cannot continue development on any of my sites right now!

Thanks,

Josh

dfirsching Friend

I have not seen that error but I lost the css on my site when upgrading from 3.1.5. to 3.2.0. This is using ja_mendozite. It was there until I decided to look at the new template manager. So this could be related to the same problem.

jschroeder Friend

I just ran across this apparently the t3 framework may not be compatible with joomla 3.2 yet:
    http://t3-framework.org/discussions/t3-framework-and-blank-template-in-joomla-3-2-beta.html

This would have been good to know before I upgraded.

What is the solution to fix this?

dfirsching Friend

Yup, I just found that also… I guess I revert back to 3.1.5~ Hopefully an upgrade is in process.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi guys,

Joomla has just released new version 3.2 and our T3 framework is still not compatible with this new version. We’re in progress of testing and fix bugs for this update.

For above issue, you can go to folder: pluginssystemt3includesdepend and copy my attached files into this folder.

Remeber to BACKUP 2 old files first.

1. depend.zip
    billyray Friend

Thanks Saguaros,

That seemed to do the trick, I see that T3 1.4.2 has also been released so I updated and it seems fine.

Saguaros Moderator

You are welcome.

Feel free to let us know if you guys face any issue with the new versions, we’re happy to help.

Thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum