Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ja Zibal does not work at all with Internet Explorer 5.2 for Mac. Even the demo version.

I need to know if this is a problem with mac only versions of Internet Explorer or is it a bigger problem? I am not talking about minor problems. I mean that with IE 5.2 it is totally unusable. I am very worried, can anyone help?

I get hits from the following IE versions. Do you know if there are problems with any of these?

MS Internet Explorer 4.01

MS Internet Explorer 5.0

MS Internet Explorer 5.01

MS Internet Explorer 5.17

MS Internet Explorer 5.23

MS Internet Explorer 5.5

MS Internet Explorer 6.0

MS Internet Explorer 6.01

MS Internet Explorer 7.0

Buster Friend

Hi Mark

as you will know, MS has stopped supporting and developing the browser for Mac, which mean any further improvements are only ever going to come from the Mac developer community. See here: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/community/community.aspx?pid=community

Not sure if any will help but it’s worth a try.

mark pemberton Friend

Hi Mark

as you will know, MS has stopped supporting and developing the browser for Mac, which mean any further improvements are only ever going to come from the Mac developer community. See here: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/community/community.aspx?pid=community

Not sure if any will help but it’s worth a try.</blockquote>
    Thanks Buster but I already know that. I need to know if the problem exists with other versions of Explorer. I listed the ones that visit my site. Can anyone tell me if Zibal works or doesn’t work with the versions I listed? I just need to know if my users will have problems or not? It is important to know what is and what is not compatible… Am I the only one who is worried here? A template needs to be compatible with as many browsers as possible or people start complaining to me… This already happened to me. I was unaware that 5.2 was out. Are there other problems out there? I hope the community can help here. Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mark pemberton 17 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum