Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Has there been a fix for the problem that you can only have one mainmenu in T3, I would have expected this by now.

So to recap : mainmenu does not appear if you create mainmenus for several languages

Is there a workaround, patch or clear tutorial to explain how to tackle this problem?

I understand that we could use one of the following workarounds in (I imagine) in argo_plugins/system/t3/includes/core/templatelayout.php

However can someone please tell me where I need to insert this and which is better to use please.

$lang = JRequest::getVar(“lang”);
    $japarams->set(‘menutype’, $this->getParam(‘menutype’, ‘mainmenu’.$lang));

or

$lang = JRequest::getVar(‘lang’);
    $japarams->set(‘menutype’, ‘mainmenu’.$lang);

As I’m not a PHP programmer and I’m working on a localsite so I cannot give any live example. Sorry about that.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi ejbjane,

This is a bug from T3 which doesn’t display mega menu for multilanguage in backend. You can follow and join discussion here: https://github.com/t3framework/t3/issues/83

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum