Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I do not know how but my main menu has gone in my Style of the Purity III template. I assigned the menu with the name "Mitgliederportal (Hauptmenü)" to the position "mainnav" from the Purity III template. In the Layout section of the style configuration for this template I see three modules for the first section. I can see the mainnav section but it is named "mitgliederportal" (if I assign another menu to the position the section name changes accordingly). layout of my template But the menu is not rendered. I also do not see the context menu for this section. So I can not select a position for that section.

How can I reset the positions? the reset positions button do not work. There are no js errors nor other errors during load. I am using the latest version of Joomla and the Purity III template/T3.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  burghard. Reason: entering a description for the image link
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share a temp super user details in Private reply.I will check it.

Regards

burghard Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I need to the super user access of your site admin panel.
    So i can check the menu issue on your site.

Regards

burghard Friend

Thank you for your offer, but this is not as easy possible as it looks like. It is a production site. And the data on it is not for the public. I had to copy it and setup a test site for solving this issue and let me help from you. I will ask you again when the test site is up and running.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  burghard. Reason: syntax error
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  burghard 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum