Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Please check this on ipad or iphone. http://ja-magz-ii.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/videos Main video cant be played. But other from the grid below the main video – work. How to fix?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @zviadi,

Could you please provide a screenshot indicate the problem or clarify a little bit so I can assist you better ? I checked the demo at my end but didn’t see any problem.

zviadi Friend

Just open this link of your demo in iPad of Iphone: http://ja-magz-ii.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/videos
    Than click on Play button of the main Video (Featured video with big image. NOT from the list under the main video.
    You will see that it does not work. Video will not e loaded.
    But I’m still attaching the screen of the result of how it is seen in ipad. These are the creens from your demo. It shows that Main video on video category page is not working. It says " Try Restart Your device.

Let me know how to fix this.

1. IMG_2700
    2. image1
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @zviadi,

I checked demo site and see the bug. I raised a bug report here so our development team can check this matter and fix it asap. Please stay tuned while we’re working on it and I will let you know when the update is available.

zviadi Friend

any update on this issue?? I failed to get news from bug reports page.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@zviadi: I fixed this problem directly from my attached file and you can download, extract and copy it to templates/ja_magz_ii/html/layouts/joomla/content/video_play.php file, please backup old file before doing applies this way on your site.

1. video_play.php_.zip
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum