Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

This happened to me once and I don’t remember how I solved it. My mocksite is bi-lingual French/English http://cjyc.netgifted.com
    When I translate from main language to second language (English) I loose the nice CSS effect on the menu (in my menu is the “General Information” item)
    Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Thanks a lot

khoand Friend

Could you give me username+password of your website to access it? Because it request them.

khoand Friend

Do you solve it?

khoand Friend

Do you solve it?

Tony Silveira Friend

That’s strange, the site is not offline, I will send you an Administrator pass

khoand Friend

Your website is normal. What is your issue?

Tony Silveira Friend

When we translate from main language (French) to second language (English) the CSS on the top menu is lost (please see the drop-down) I would like to be able to fix this

khoand Friend

There is a snapshot of your website when I switch English language on my browser (chrome 17). It’s normal. You try access your website on another computers, or clear cache of browser.

1. Conference-Jeunesse-CJYC-Montreal-Quebec-Mai-2012-Youth-Conference
    Tony Silveira Friend

Here are 2 snapshots

As you can see the CSS on the menu stops working with joomfish translation

1. cjyc_en
    2. cjyc_fr
    khoand Friend

I fixed it. Because you forgot copy Parameter (JA Parameter) section from France to English when you translate Informations générales, La Conférence, Plus d’infos, Les invitées menu item

Tony Silveira Friend

Awesome, You’re the best ! 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tony Silveira 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum