Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi ,

I am wondering where to change the text colour of the main menu.

Thanks in advance.

Menalto Friend

Which menu are you using???

lwwjr Friend

I’m looking for the same answer. I’m using transmenu. I’ve changed the mn-left-bg and mn-right-bg images, but can’t find where to change the main background color of the menu.

Any thoughts?

lupen Friend

<em>@lwwjr 32123 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m looking for the same answer. I’m using transmenu. I’ve changed the mn-left-bg and mn-right-bg images, but can’t find where to change the main background color of the menu.

Any thoughts?</blockquote>

I’m looking too
    Thanks max

lwwjr Friend

I *thought* I found the color of the transmenu in ja_transmenu/ja-transmenu.js defined as TransMenu.backgroundColor, but I changed it, cleared cache and nothing happened.

Any ideas would be VERY helpful.

Thanks

pala999 Friend

Transmenue:
    ja_pariiti/ja_transmenu/ja-transmenuh.css

Line 126, 136 and 168

Greetings

Marc

lwwjr Friend

Wow, I feel silly. I thought the two background images for the menu was just for the far left and far right corners. But after looking closer, the left image is just the corner (mn-left-bg.gif), but mn-right-bg.gif covers the main body of the menu and the right corner. Changing that was what I needed.

Thanks everyone.

Larry

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  lwwjr 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum