Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am using the default theme for the template and I cannot get the main menu title on the left to show up in blue. I try and apply the JA TABS to it but then i get duplicate entries like (Home Home) underneath it. Im pulling my hair out here any ideas?

stoddjr Friend

I solved my own problem I guess. I ended up assigning JA Tabs for the main menu module to user 9 and then assigning ja tabs to left. It worked out.

Laura Rubino Friend

Good for you. Practise makes perfect

shoumikdas Friend

How can I use the main drop-down menu on the the top horizontal position? I do not want it on the left, rather I want it on the top like it is in the Anion demo site.

Can someone please tell me?

Saguaros Moderator

Yes, Please kindly let me know did you choose the “Dropline” option for the Menu System parameter inside the Menu Settings panel of the Profiles tab?, i have checked this on some developement sites, everything is working ok 🙂

bestoff1983 Friend

<em>@tienhc 187204 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, Please kindly let me know did you choose the “Dropline” option for the Menu System parameter inside the Menu Settings panel of the Profiles tab?, i have checked this on some developement sites, everything is working ok :)</blockquote>

Dear tienhc, I need your help

I have writen about my problem with Mega Menu in Mezolite II template there in other post but there is not any answer. This menu is behind my flash. Flash hides it in Opera browser. In Mozilla all is ok

Help me pls

Victor

shoumikdas Friend

<em>@tienhc 187204 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, Please kindly let me know did you choose the “Dropline” option for the Menu System parameter inside the Menu Settings panel of the Profiles tab?, i have checked this on some developement sites, everything is working ok :)</blockquote>

Yup…it works fine now. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  shoumikdas 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum