Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have run into a problem with the horizontal main menu on the top of the page. I don’t think its part of the transmenu, as it is is there even if transmenu is off. If I create a link in that menu that is to a component, such as link – component, the link background turns a light green indicating that the link is active and is displaying that component links content.

If I link a normal content item, such as link – content item, it does not change the color of the link to indicate it is active, although it will still display the content of the link. What can I edit to make the background color change to the light green active color even when its not a component? Thanks.

ErikThorsen Friend

If I am not mistaken you would have to edit this in the js ( javascript ) file of transmenu. Can’t point you to the exact line though. Anyone else with more detailed info for this fellow?

johnk Friend

I’d be very interested in a solution to this too. The additional problem it seems to cause is changing modules – for example a link to a content item menu choice not only doesn’t highlight the menu choice, it doesn’t change the top module linked to that menu item.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  johnk 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum