Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have just installed JA Uber 2.0.2 on Joomla! 3.3.6 and would like to set it up for a charity.

I am having trouble to show the main menu items of the frontpage. None is appearing. See it here.

I understand the charity template guide is not yet finished. It will be great to have some guidance or help on this issue.

NB: Login details have been posted for JA Staff to help out.

Many thanks.

TomC Moderator

When you installed your template, did you do so via the quickstart + sample data installation process?

iguinee Friend

Yes, via Quickstart and sample data installed. If you check the link above, you may notice that.

Many thanks for your quick reply.

TomC Moderator

What I would suggest – as a first ditch effort – would be to cross-check your site/menu configurations against those of the demo via utilization of JA’s Demo Builder. using JA’s DEMO BUILDER is a great way and very useful tool to test out the site in a semi-live setting . . . as well as explore through and study the site administration settings and configurations.

To use JA’s DEMO BUILDER, follow these simple steps . . .

1. Go to the demo page of the Template/Theme you want to learn from

2. Click the “Demo Builder” tab on the left

3. Complete the information and select the template you want

You will then receive an email with your access link for the temporary demo site.

iguinee Friend

As I could not locate the issue, I have done a new installation and it seems to work well this time.

Many thanks, Tom.

Best

TomC Moderator

<em>@iguinee 455974 wrote:</em><blockquote>As I could not locate the issue, I have done a new installation and it seems to work well this time.

Many thanks, Tom.

Best</blockquote>

Glad to hear you were able to kick start it into working (via the new install).

All the best with your continuing site development !!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum