Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

As you can see I’m having a little trouble with this template. My “main menu” is no longer in the “built in Functions” “A” position. Instead it’s in the “user 1 or 2” position.

How do I move it back to the “built in Functions A” position?

http://benrud.net/

Thanks,
    Todd

benrud Friend

I still do not have a main menu. I deleted it and created another per you suggestion and now the site is without a mainmenu and the slideshow is gone.

Please help me replace the mainmenu. I think I can fix the rest once this is corrected.

Thanks,
    Todd

Sherlock Friend

Hmm
    Seem you edited so much
    Why don’t you restart with clean quickstart ?

benrud Friend

I’ve made modifications to my RS gallery that I can’t loose. If I don’t reupload the component will the clean install affect it?

Menalto Friend

Email me a copy of your template and i will take a closer look at it

benrud Friend

nguoiabcd,

I still need help with this. I can’t wipe out the site and start with a clean install becasue I have 500 or so photos with captions already installed.

If you can help me back up the RSS gallery database and the changes I’ve made to several of the RSS gallery files I’m willing to rebuild ther rest of the site.

However, all I really need to do is get the main menu back into the “Build in User A” module position and I’m pretty sure I can fix the rest.

I’ve been trying to resolve this issue for months now and I really need to correct this. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and assisntance,
    Todd

Menalto Friend

When you deleted the mainmenu and added a new one i think you entered wrong name for it.
    try to create a new menu with a unique name, remember the name of it and open the file called ja_vars.php in the template folder.
    Find this line here(around line 38):

$japarams->set( 'menutype', 'mainmenu' );

Where it should work to change mainmenu to the menu name you have.

benrud Friend

Menalto,

I LOVE YOU MAN! I’ve been trying to fix this for months and it’s finally fixed!!! Now on to the rest of the problems…

Seriously, thank you very much for your help and you have a great day! If there is anything I can ever do to help you please let me know.

Have a great day!

Todd

Menalto Friend

Very good that this solved your problem:)
    And if i need anything one day ill let you know:D

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Menalto 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum