Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I am preparing my site to be RTL without mirroring it using the ready (and wrong) option of the template…

I need for the moment to put the Main Menu in the right…

Could you please indicate me how to align it to the right side?

Thanking you in advance,

My site: http://www.aratypo.net/joomla

Ara

khoand Friend
    Aratype Friend

Thank you. Are you sure? I applied this and it changes the logo and our gallery, our video, etc… However what I would like to translate to the right side is the menu Home, Color themes, our blog, Category demo, etc… it is in the top of the page…

Thanking you in advance,

My site: http://www.aratypo.net/joomla

Ara

khoand Friend

You find this code from /plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/css/template.css

#ja-mainnav .main {
    padding-left: 210px; < add this line
    }

Aratype Friend

Thank you for this. However, this solution is not good for all browsers… The same value of padding gives different positions in FF, IE, GC, AS…

I think we have to find a solution that can give an absolute position for all these browsers.

Thanking you in advance…

Ara

khoand Friend

You try another way, you restore /plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/css/template.css
    You add this code into /templates/ja_erio/css/mega.css

.ja-megamenu ul.level0 li.mega {
    float: right;
    }

Aratype Friend

Thank you, this last proposition is not valid, it will give bad position to the menu… For the moment I will keep the first one and think about something more original…

khoand Friend

Sorry about that. Could you give me snapshot of your website with your annotation on IE, FF, … and denote differences? Because I don’t realize the difference 🙁

Aratype Friend

Thank you!

Firefox:

Google Chrome:

By the way, any chance to let the secondary menu goes to the left side under the item in the place of going to right side as now:

khoand Friend

You find this code from template.css

#ja-mainnav .main {
    padding-left: 700px; < remove this line
    font-weight: bold;
    }

You add this code into /templates/erio/css/menu/mega.css

.ja-megamenu ul.level0 {
    float:right;
    }

Aratype Friend

Thank you! This work perfectly for the position and I think you can delete the message #6.

It would be grate if the secondary menu starts under the item and then goes to the left side and not to the right side as it is now.

khoand Friend

I don’t understand what you mean clearly. Could you explain more? A snapshot with your annotation is very helpful.

Aratype Friend

OK, Thank you, I will put every time a snapshot to be clear 🙂

before:

wanted:

khoand Friend

Wait for me, please. I’m finding a solution for you.

Aratype Friend

Thank you, no problem…

I will be back on Monday… I think the starting point of the secondary menu is on the left side of the principal menu and when it is on the right side it will rock ! the next colon will be in the left and the third one will be in theft of the second…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Aratype 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum