Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have set up multilingula content, but now I have problems to set up main menu in both languages like it is main menu (mega menu).
    Any with solution?
    I would appreciate it.

Thank you

pavit Moderator

Hi

You need to create new language menu ( 1 for every language installed )

Then you can create new profiles ( 1 for every language installed ) inside profile settings assign the respective language menu

enable your multilanguage module

uzvezda Friend

I’ve created menu for each language.
    I’ve created profile for each language.
    I’ve assigned profile for each language menu
    And choose mega menu.
    I don’t know how to display it when click on language flag or to assigne it to each language homepage.?
    I would appreciate any idea.
    Thank you.

pavit Moderator

In the profile settings you need to assign language profile to your specific language menu items

eg: French profile will have assigned only the menu items belonging to the French menu

and so on for other profiles

If you are still having issues you can send me via PM a super user temp access to your backend so i can have a closer look

pavit Moderator

Hi

I added your profiles to the correct menu items in page association and removed the association you made with the home contained in the main menu

Now everything works as should

Please verify and confirm it

Regards

uzvezda Friend

It works as it should.
    Thanks.

Edin Friend

<em>@uzvezda 379783 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve created menu for each language.
    I’ve created profile for each language.
    I’ve assigned profile for each language menu
    And choose mega menu.
    I don’t know how to display it when click on language flag or to assigne it to each language homepage.?
    I would appreciate any idea.
    Thank you.</blockquote>

I suggest u to use falang component and all your problems are solved. Trust me 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Edin 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum