Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I am using Ja teline V, latest version. I want to modify to make smaller space exactly the same size as calendar & whatnew size. I mean betwwen main menu and navigation is too big, I need to make smaller space between. I draw picture how I want to make smaller. 1. Can you tell me where to find this code for editing?

Second, I want to edit main menu text and background color. Where can I find them these code?

Finally, I want to edit main article text size and color. Can you tell me this also..?

Thank you
    Salai

1. sameple
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @salaichitu,

Could you please provide your site url so I can have a look first ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @salaichitu,

Could you please provide your site url so I can have a look first ?

salaichitu Friend
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @salaichitu,

Please open file templatesja_teline_vcsscustom.css (if you don’t have this file, just create a new one) then add this code :

#t3-header {
    padding: 0;
    }

Adam M Moderator

Hi @salaichitu,

Please open file templatesja_teline_vcsscustom.css (if you don’t have this file, just create a new one) then add this code :

#t3-header {
    padding: 0;
    }

revistasoma Friend

Hi
    I am just searching for a similar css solution to fit a 728 wide banner besides de logo in teline. Similar to the site mentioned above, but without the date/calendar square.
    Can you help me. I use the padding tip (only right and left) but did not work.
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Lenildo

revistasoma Friend

Hi
    I am just searching for a similar css solution to fit a 728 wide banner besides de logo in teline. Similar to the site mentioned above, but without the date/calendar square.
    Can you help me. I use the padding tip (only right and left) but did not work.
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Lenildo

Adam M Moderator

Hi @revistasoma,

May I know your site url so I can have a look first ?

revistasoma Friend

Hi Adam and thanks for your contact, but I had to give up from teline v and went to another template.
    Lenildo

revistasoma Friend

Hi Adam and thanks for your contact, but I had to give up from teline v and went to another template.
    Lenildo

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  revistasoma 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum