Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

JA Multi-lingual installation is successful. Language switcher module is working. Here are the problems that I’m having. The site is in 2 languages, english and french.

1. When the Site is in English, the default language…

A. The Main menu does not display
    B. links to virtuemart products does not work > they redirect back to the home page.

2. When the site is translated to French…

A. The Main Menu displays correctly.
    B. The links to virtuemart products do not work > they redirect to the home page
    C. Other links work correctly

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Ja Hawkstore 1.0.0b
    Joomla! 2.5.19
    Php version: 5.2.17

3rd party
    virtuemart
    community builder

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

As your describe, the megamenu has an issue before you translate it into French?
    I have checked your template setting as well as Main menu setting but do not find the cause of megamenu’s issue.
    Do you use another 3rd extension for Multilingual apart from JA Multilingual on your site? As I see the “Multilanguage Status” link on main menu in back-end of your site. If yes, it can be a cause of conflict.

I’ll report this issue to our dev team for further checking, and we will notify you later if we find the cause of issue.

romello Friend

Hello Dead Code,

There is a google translate module for community builder. I’ll dis-able this now and check…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  romello 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum