Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve tried to add new language and could have the flags appear. Then I removed. Also I’ve add a main menu (All) and main menu FR and main menu EN but right now when I navigate through my website, the main menu disappears.
    Any hint ?
    Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

Did you solved it ? i can correctly see your mainmenu in home page

yourch Friend

Hello, I’ve cleaned disabled and unused modules / plugins in the backend and I’ve lost my main menu and all the slideshow.
    Could you please let me know which plugin / module is missing ?
    Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hello

The super user account provided here when this thead was opened doesn’t works , coud you please send me via PM the correct login account ?

yourch Friend

Hi Pavit thanks a lot.
    So the problem is that the Yslow rank is very low then I tried to optimize and deleted or disabled many unused components and plugins.
    – I’m 99% sure that the modules for slideshow are ok
    – I’m currently checking 1 by 1 each plugin with a clean install of Sugite.

I don’t find how to find the PM ? anyway re-enabled the super user as mentioned before .
    Thks

pavit Moderator

Hi

The user account you gaved me has no rights to verify all your settings.

Btw you should first update your template version then check again all , or i can suggest to install again from scratch using quickstart then import users and content tables from the actual website in this way you are starting from a clean environment , the one you are using now seems to be an update.

Regards

yourch Friend

Pavit
    FYI.
    -1 Cache / Compression I’ve disabled cache / disabled system cache plugin and disabled JCH and I’ve back the menu and slideshow on some pages. Still not on homepage and featured articles disappeared.

-2 Also I’m installing again the template

pavit Moderator

You can use Ja Extension Manager to update your template , simply enable the Joomlart updates as default service, about the user rights since i’m not a super user i cannot elevate my account to super user , you should do it

pavit Moderator

Hi

You should assign to your default style the feature-intro layout ( that has the slideshow position ) as you can see now the slideshow in your home page is working fine .

yourch Friend

It works again, but really strange since I’m quite sure I didn’t modified the style. Anyway, thank you very much Pavit. I owe you 😉

yourch Friend

Hi Pavit,
    after deleting a blog2 layout ( because I tried to understand why I have not the French menu above the blog )

I reinstalled the Sugite template and had the same problem. I tried to solve by myself and got to Sugite-Default and added in LAYOUT the features-intro in the position & responsive configuration but nothing happens. Still the same problem
    Sorry. Could you please let me know what exactly you did ?
    Thanks

pavit Moderator

I answered at your private

<blockquote>You should replicate a new template style for every language

Ja Sugite ( French ) ( German ) ( italian ) etc etc

Then open every style and assign to the style as menu the respective language menu

Then open the home menu item for every menu and assign to it the respective template style

Example German Home menu item will use the Ja Sugite ( German ) style and so on</blockquote>

yourch Friend

hi Pavit,

I’ve worked on the website yesterday and had no issue, but discovered a conflict with JCH plugin when enabled. It removes the main menu….
    Also I have a very bad webpage insights score (60/100) and mainly because of bad JS and CSS compression. Yet:
    site Gzip compression enabled
    cache plugin enabled
    progressive caching enabled
    and
    Sugite template:
    – Development mode = off
    – Less to CSS compressed = ok savec
    – optimize CSS = yes
    – optimize JS = yes

I’ve checked on the forum and found that it might be an authorization issue. Then I have 777’d all the T3-assets folder and subsequent folders and files.
    But nothing has changed with Google Webpage Insight.

Any advice ?
    Thanks
    Yannick

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yourch 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum