Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Is it possible to duplicate the main menu using a Custom HTML module? If so, what is the necessary code? A solution here will allow me to delete the default main menu and place the new main menu in the topsl position.

TomC Moderator

Out of curiosity, what is it that you want to do with a custom HTML main menu that you can’t accomplish with the current one?

clrmedia Friend

I want to move the main menu from the header to the topsl position in accordance with my client’s wishes. (I had already asked in a previous post if I could just move the main menu and received no response. I realize it is the weekend, so many people will not be frequenting this forum.)

clrmedia Friend

As stated in another post, I changed the video block to display the main menu:
    <block name=”video” type=”mainnav” >video</block>. This avoided the need to add a Custom HTML module.

thangnn1510 Friend

<em>@clrmedia 255481 wrote:</em><blockquote>As stated in another post, I changed the video block to display the main menu:
    <block name=”video” type=”mainnav” >video</block>. This avoided the need to add a Custom HTML module.</blockquote>

Thanks for sharing the idea? could this help you to solve the problem? If not please give us the login information FTP/Admin account to your support ticket JVI-301-24483 in http://support.joomlart.com. I’ll check for you.

Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  thangnn1510 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum