Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Please I want to change the black background color of the line holding the main menu.
    Tank you.

TomC Moderator

So that I can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “No/Off” within your Template Manager–General settings

TomC Moderator

So that I can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “No/Off” within your Template Manager–General settings

ericdeumo Friend

This the URL: remap.eacnrbastos.org

ericdeumo Friend

This the URL: remap.eacnrbastos.org

TomC Moderator

Try This . . .

If you haven’t yet done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path —> /templates/ja_university_t3/local/css/

Within that custom.css file, paste the following CSS rule:

.navbar-default {
    background-color: #10151c;
    border-color: #1b212a;
    }

Modify the color code within the “background-color” property to whatever color code you wish.

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Hope That Helps

TomC Moderator

Try This . . .

If you haven’t yet done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path —> /templates/ja_university_t3/local/css/

Within that custom.css file, paste the following CSS rule:

.navbar-default {
    background-color: #10151c;
    border-color: #1b212a;
    }

Modify the color code within the “background-color” property to whatever color code you wish.

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Hope That Helps

kamnaderi Friend

Hi, apologies as this might have been raised somewhere else but I couldn’t come across any.

I need to change the background colour into white and blue. The main body should stay as white where all the text, modules etc.. are and the sides change to blue; or other way around. here is the link to the website:
    http://mbacademy.org.uk/

any help would be appreciated.

Kam

TomC Moderator

<em>@kamnaderi 502730 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, apologies as this might have been raised somewhere else but I couldn’t come across any.

I need to change the background colour into white and blue. The main body should stay as white where all the text, modules etc.. are and the sides change to blue; or other way around. here is the link to the website:
    http://mbacademy.org.uk/

any help would be appreciated.

Kam</blockquote>

Can you do us a favor and start a new thread with your question/issue – as well as provide a screenshot mockup of the elements you are wanting to modify? – Thank You. 😎

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum