Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I added new item on Main Menu * – "Feature Articles" but when I preview the page, it’s blank. Categories are not showing.

Thank you in advance

1. 4
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly Edit your first post and submit your site super user admin details for Staff .
    Also provide step how to replicate this issue on JA Magz , so i can check this issue for you .

guap Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly provide step how to replicate this issue on JA Magz , so i can check this issue for you .
    I checked your site and did not found any error on home page : http://prntscr.com/a6rccv

guap Friend

Main menu tab – "Features", I’m wondering why it’s empty. Attached are the images.

1. 4-1
    2. Untitled-2-2
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    the Menu is featured article type menu , and there is no featured article item in the selected category of these menu item > http://prntscr.com/a6yqtb

guap Friend

Only feature articles, ok.

I’m trying to accomplish is to display these categories just like the same layout as the homepage (home-20) If this is possible.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The menu is defualt Joomla menu , you need to make customization in the style and php file to change the layout . You can find the override files in /html/com_content/featured . It take pretty custom work that is out of JA support scope , i suggest you to hire a developer for such customization`s .

guap Friend

Okay, thanks. One more issue.

I Date Filtering (Home-20) the 9 articles.

I’m wondering why the images are not displaying properly on the homepage

1. blank
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    There is custom code in you custom.css file items height

.featured.categories-module li, ul.categories-module.featured li, .featured.category-module li, ul.category-module.featured li {
        min-height: 300px!important;
    }

find it and increase the height 300 to 380 or more to fix the issue .

In future For a different topic kindly open a separate thread . It will help our community .

guap Friend

Okay … Thank you very much for your help.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  guap 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum