Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello, I’m trying to disable the module that was to be in the MAIN BODY = content-top-mass (Marketing Solutions Company), but no part of this position in the modules, I have entered in all the modules and disabled it, but without success, Any idea what can I do?

Thx.

khoand Friend

Hi,
    Could you give me a link to your website?

imamrevista Friend
    Phill Moderator

Not sure exactly which part you are trying to hide. Are you wanting to hide the main content block (where all the articles go) on a particular page?

khoand Friend

Hi,
    Do you want to remove this space (see attach image)?

1. remove-space
    imamrevista Friend

<em>@khoand 235254 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    Do you want to remove this space (see attach image)?</blockquote>

Yes

<em>@phill luckhurst 235239 wrote:</em><blockquote>Not sure exactly which part you are trying to hide. Are you wanting to hide the main content block (where all the articles go) on a particular page?</blockquote>

I want to hide the space as the image above.

Ty Guys.

Phill Moderator

Would changing template.css line 1115 as per below remove enough space? (add the bit in red)

#ja-container {
    background-color: #1C1C1C;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #252525;
    border-top: 1px solid #252525;
    padding: 20px 0 0;
    position: relative;
    z

A lot of the space is coming from the way you have laid out your tabel in the module. The table height of 148px for example.

imamrevista Friend

That works, tnx guys.

edmguate Friend

HI, i’m using JA RAVE and i need to change right position background. Can you help me?

Phill Moderator

Please could you post a link to your site. A screenshot detailing exactly what area you would like changed would also be a great help

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum