Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Joomla motive to make website by common & non-tech person and joomlrt are working against this motive because non-tech person can not use other then the demo design or quickstart layout .

Feature articles layout (com_content for frontpage ) is not available in JA-university and also left & right position not available .
    can anybody guide me how can a non-tech add these position to JA-uiniversity ?????

Joomlart should display warning in Big words ” Joomlart is not made for common non-tech person”

Joomlrt people are working to finish the joomlart their own because no-tech can not use the joomla templates & Also Tech can use Purity for New Templates without paying anythings to joomlart.

Dear Owner ,

Please work of following suggestion and it is free for you as friend:

1) all module layout position should be available in very templates so every non-tech can choose the easily desired position from modules section.

2) com-content or main body content position for featured articles should per present in each templates.

3) Layout selection ( left-main-right) or left-right-main like should be available in each templates.

above three suggestion implementation very easy for you by adding one more template them as like colour with all above three and i am 100% sure that you can get 500% increase in your revenue.

Now it is your turn to work on this ????

For examples : 1) JA- lense is not compatible for virtuemart for on-tech and also same for other templates.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hello,

I would like to clarify your questions one by one as follows:

Question: “Main body content is not available/missing in JA _univeristy”
    Answer: You have disabled/enable the main content and the setting “Hide Main content block” is set as Yes/No on JA Template

<blockquote>Admin->Extensions->Template Manager->JA Your Template->Profile->Hide Main content block(YES/NO)</blockquote>

1/ All module layout position should be available in very templates so every non-tech can choose the easily desired position from modules section.
    >> For now, all the positions are displayed in all our templates. You can check it with format

<blockquote>Your_domain?tp=1</blockquote>

2/ com-content or main body content position for featured articles should per present in each templates
    >> The only thing you should do is to set the setting “Hide Main content block” = No.

3/ Layout selection ( left-main-right) or left-right-main like should be available in each templates.
    >> The layout selection = left-main-right or left-right-main depends on the purpose of its own templates.

Question: JA Lens is not compatible for virtuemart for on-tech and also same for other templates.
    Answer: You can install Virtue Mart or JShopping component or other shopping component based on Joomla into JA Lens. However, it does not come with special styles for such and if you want to do this, you can use default theme of VM or hire a good developer at joomlancers.com to help you style VM to fit JA Lens for you! Further, we have other templates that support style for VM like: JA Vintas, JA Mixmaz, JA Orisite and you can try one of those for alternation!

Hope it is clear and let me know if you need any further help. We are willing to help you out of any!

Regards

ratankaur Friend

replay : 1) Your_domain?tp=1 : Please check http://www.hiss.co.in/?tp=1 no content body present and also some other module position missing.

2) I have not Hide Main content body still it is not showing because “Main content body is not present” in the template. Please check http://www.hiss.co.in/?tp=1

3) Aslo no option to select the ” Layout selection ( left-main-right) or left-right-main like” then how can we select the layout .

4) Can you explain In simple step to build the Templete Module or layout position :

Like dmin->Extensions->Template Manager->JA Your Template->layout ->write block code :

1) How to Add Left Side Bar : Please write code here
    2) How to Add Main Content Body:Please write code here
    3) How to Add Right site Bar: Please: write code here
    4) How to Add Top Menu Bar/Position : write code here
    5) How to Add Left Inside : Please: write code here
    6) How to Add Right Inside : Please: write code here

Please reply these points .

dave_3d Friend

I have just dwnloaded and installed the quickstart site.

I can confirm that there is NO main content area for showing featured articles on the front page. I checked the deault.xml file too.

http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_university/?tp=1

I have not changed the default value for :

<blockquote>Admin->Extensions->Template Manager->JA Your Template->Profile->Hide Main content block(YES/NO) </blockquote>

Which is set at “no”.

I have no featured articles dispayed on the front page. This is a change to the standard and expected Joomla setup and behaviour.

D.

ratankaur Friend

Dear Ninja Lead,

Now Go back to my initial query : 2) com-content or main body content position for featured articles should present in each templates.

Now dave_3d also confirmed that there no main body present in quickstart and Your first Answer to this point was wrong & now tell me how can we show or add the main content body in this joomla template?????????

and my following other questions are still waiting for Correct reply form joomlrt Admin:

1) all module layout positions should be available in every templates so every non-tech can choose the easily desired position from modules section.

2) com-content or main body content position for featured articles should present in each templates.

3) Layout selection ( left-main-right) or left-right-main like should be available in each templates.

above three suggestion implementation is very easy for you by adding one more template theme as like colour them with all above three and i am 100% sure that you can get 500% increase in your revenue.

Now it is your turn to work on this ????

For examples : 1) JA- lense is not compatible for virtuemart for on-tech and also same for other templates due to main content area or virtuemart front or home is not showing or present in layout.

4) Can you explain me in simple steps how to build the Template Module or layout position or block.

Like admin->Extensions->Template Manager->JA Your Template->layout ->write block code :

1) How to Add Left Side Bar : Please write code here
    2) How to Add Main Content Body:Please write code here
    3) How to Add Right site Bar: Please: write code here
    4) How to Add Top Menu Bar/Position : write code here
    5) How to Add Left Inside : Please: write code here
    6) How to Add Right Inside : Please: write code here

Please reply these points .

At the end i can say that joomlrt is going to fail soon because it is working against the Customer Friendly Business norms. I am requesting all of you pl ask Joomlrt Head to come and reply my query one to one so he ( Joomlrt _head) can save joomlrt by understanding my query motive.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@ratankaur: I helped you solve all problem, please follow here

1), 2) Because HomePage on your site appear with Home profile and it is setting “Hide Main content block” Yes, I changed it to No, see the screenshot

Or re-check directly link on your site: http://www.hiss.co.in/?tp=1

3) Left-main-right: This is middle position on JA University Template and they have defined on this template, see the screenshot

You can re-define(left-right-main) them by structure here

<blocks name="middle" colwidth="25">
    <block name="content-mass-top">content-mass-top</block>
    <block name="right1">position-7</block>
    <block name="right2">position-5</block>
    </blocks>

There are code and structure define Middle position on this template
    Left: <block name=”left-mass-top”>Left</block>
    Main: <block name=”content-mass-top”>Main</block>
    Right: <block name=”right-mass-top”>Right</block>

You can read more about that on this user guide here

You can see on them on the template here

<blockquote>templates/ja_university/etc/layouts/default.xml</blockquote>

@dave_3d: You can follow here

Because HomePage on your site appear with Home profile and it is setting “Hide Main content block” Yes, You can change it to No, see the screenshot

It will help you to show MAINCONTENT on your site.

Remember to clear cache from Admin area

1. left-main-right
    2. Config_HomePage
    dave_3d Friend

Thank-you for your reply. That is very helpful.

D.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dave_3d 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum