Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Where I have to configure so that in the cover 10 articles appear instead of 8.
    I have attempted it but they appear in the other categories, and in the cover nr.

I request help.

http://www.plagasexpress.es /

Greetings.

questbg Friend

Hola floresalud!

In Admin, go to the Extensions Menu and select ‘Module Manager’

Open JA News module.

On the right hand side you have ‘Category (Section) ID’ and in here you have to list all the sections using a colour choice and section ID number as follows:

Simply add the two new sections at the bottom of the list using the section ID number and choose a colour.

Hope this helps.
    Chris

kalibs112 Friend

If I may ask, how do you go about setting a different move in the video tap for every other page…ie, if I want a move of football on the sports page tab…and one of, say Obama, on the Politics page????? Please help, I am using Teline11….

questbg Friend

<em>@kalibs112 148308 wrote:</em><blockquote>If I may ask, how do you go about setting a different move in the video tap for every other page…ie, if I want a move of football on the sports page tab
    </blockquote>

Hi kalibs

I’ve never tried this, but I would think if you:

1. Using the Module Manager, select the video module and copy it

2. Rename the module (‘Sports Video’ for example)

3. Using the ‘Menu Assignment’ area, just select the section/category that the video should appear on:

4. Change the Media code so that it points to a different video.

Hope that helps!
    Chris

kalibs112 Friend

Hi questbg, thanks a lot for your help…I tried and tested what you suggested and it really worked…I am grateful…thanx ever so much…

Ja bless

questbg Friend

Hi kalibs

Glad to hear it worked OK!

Best
    Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  questbg 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum