Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I like the page swipe functionality of metro.co.uk, it’s really easy to navigate on my ipad and would love to see a joomlart magazine style template with this functionality and in a blog style. So for example you could have a differerent thread and articals on each page i.e car news and car threads on one page……then swipe to the left or right to a fashion news page and blog. Is there anything out there with this in. Joomla and K2 feature set?

Thanks,

Tomo

Stork11 Friend

Hello Tomo,

JA templates haven’t been supported this feature yet. However, your idea is so great and it will be recorded to our checklist for further reference.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Regards.

zorroh Friend

actually it is really good idea and amazing feature. i really like it!

it is really handy even with computer, just hit the arrow and you are inside article and then you can jump into next article and so on :-*

ghbridge Friend

I would definitely like to see this as well – not just on news style websites but also on ones such as Lens – swiping to move from one photo (or piece of art in my case) would be a very useful feature. Not sure how to “thank” but please take this message as such.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ghbridge 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum