Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi…. i made a few submenus to the magazine menu…. they arent showing up at all on the template though. any ideas?

i installed the template manually without the quickstart package, as im changing templates on an existing site. am i missing a plugin or config?

thanks in advance 😀

Anonymous Moderator

Hi cfixy

I think you are using dropline menu in this case. If you have multi-levels, you should use css menu or moo menu.

Hope it helps

cfixy Friend

aha! interesting. i see my menu items now….. although now its just the normal dropdown — i was hoping to get the submenus that run horizontally under the magazine menu (where the breadcrumbs are).

i double checked the template and magazine menu setup from the quickstart teline III — they are identical to mine, not sure why its not working…..

any other thoughts?? thank you in advance….
    c

cfixy Friend

btw, the split menu option does get the horizontal submenu items to show, but only upon main menu item click, not rollover.

……

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cfixy 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum