Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

I am using Teline V on Joomla 3.4.4

The Topics list ACM – Magazine – Notification : new-items/Whatsnews module shows the topic items, and that all works well. The problem lies with the New Articles box. It shows that I have a new article, but when I click it the space below opens, but there is no content.

Please assist.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I got the problem from our product, you can use my temporary solution below to fix it

Open templates/ja_teline_v/acm/notification/tmpl/new-items.php file and move script like my script

$aparams->set('date_filtering', 'relative');
    $aparams->set('date_field', 'a.publish_up');
    $aparams->set('relative_date', $duration);
    $items = JATemplateHelper::getArticles($aparams, $catids, $aparams->get('count', 99));

Hope it helps

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I got the problem from our product, you can use my temporary solution below to fix it

Open templates/ja_teline_v/acm/notification/tmpl/new-items.php file and move script like my script

$aparams->set('date_filtering', 'relative');
    $aparams->set('date_field', 'a.publish_up');
    $aparams->set('relative_date', $duration);
    $items = JATemplateHelper::getArticles($aparams, $catids, $aparams->get('count', 99));

Hope it helps

Regards

digitaldude Friend

Many thanks for the response. I added the code, but it doesn’t resolve the issue. It did make the small down arrow rotate in the new articles box, but still doesn’t show the article content when I click it. I did add a new article to see if that would make a difference but it doesn’t seem to.

digitaldude Friend

Many thanks for the response. I added the code, but it doesn’t resolve the issue. It did make the small down arrow rotate in the new articles box, but still doesn’t show the article content when I click it. I did add a new article to see if that would make a difference but it doesn’t seem to.

Ninja Lead Moderator

In this case, I need to check this problem directly on your site, it’s better you can pm me the URL of your site and admin login backend of your site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

In this case, I need to check this problem directly on your site, it’s better you can pm me the URL of your site and admin login backend of your site.

digitaldude Friend

Thank you. I have sent a pm with access details

digitaldude Friend

Thank you. I have sent a pm with access details

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@digitaldude 498462 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you. I have sent a pm with access details</blockquote>

Look at both images below

You can will see with Content Type: Topic have 3 articles but it works TheLifeHabit Information, Topic categories and it does not select in What’s new module.

I added TheLifeHabit Information, Topic categories into What’s new module, now it’s working fine on your site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@digitaldude 498462 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you. I have sent a pm with access details</blockquote>

Look at both images below

You can will see with Content Type: Topic have 3 articles but it works TheLifeHabit Information, Topic categories and it does not select in What’s new module.

I added TheLifeHabit Information, Topic categories into What’s new module, now it’s working fine on your site.

digitaldude Friend

Looking great thanks.

One last question. It now shows the topic or category, but there iss still the big blank space below when it opens up. I see that the demo site does the same. If this doesn’t display anything, why open it up?

digitaldude Friend

Looking great thanks.

One last question. It now shows the topic or category, but there is still the big blank space below when it opens up. I see that the demo site does the same. If this doesn’t display anything, why open it up?

digitaldude Friend

Looking great thanks.

One last question. It now shows the topic or category, but there is still the big blank space below when it opens up. I see that the demo site does the same. If this doesn’t display anything, why open it up?

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can change space that on your site with by change the value highlight text into templates/ja_teline_v/acm/notification/css/style.css file

.whatsnew-wrap .magazine-links {
    background: transparent;
    border-top: 4px solid #cc0000 ;
    box-shadow: inset 0 0 0 1px #e5e5e5 ;
    height: 360px;
    overflow-y: auto;
    padding: 0;
    }

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum