Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hi,
    I am using JA ACM Magazine – Featured News : style-3 to show 3 articles from a category, with the images and the titles of the articles. The link of the article is loaded on the title and the image, so if I click, I get to see the full article, so far, so good.
    Within the article itself, in the tab "Images and Links", there are 3 Links (A, B , and C) and these are also shown after the full article.
    The question is, can I "load" one of these links, say Link A (if the field is not empty, say it points to http://www.example.com) to the image and title link on JA ACM Magazine – Featured News : style-3 presentation , so when I see the module output "featured news style 3" article images and titles, and click on them, to get transferred to the specific link (www.example.com), and not to the link to show the full article (as is by default)?
    I understand this will need mod of a php file to read the Link A field, from the article data, and load it on the title and the image.
    thanks a lot!
    darengr

1. links
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi darengr,

It’s default feature of Joomla, if you want to change the direction, you will need a heavy custom work here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum