Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I just love the work that Joomlart puts out. I have been a customer for a few years now and am very happy with their templates, service and support. Any problem that I run into – usually because I want to do/change something to my way – they have always assisted me. It is a highlight of my month when the new template comes out … I can hardly wait for the next one. Many thanks to the people of Joomlart!

amy47 Friend

Me too! (I am new as well) AND Me too! (I love the templates and much of what Joomlart has to offer! 🙂 ) Like I mentioned earlier I am trying to get my old fashioned photography book website to look a little more organized, and so far this website has been great in helping out with that. 🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@amy47 279624 wrote:</em><blockquote>Me too! (I am new as well) AND Me too! (I love the templates and much of what Joomlart has to offer! 🙂 )</blockquote>
    Thank you for the kind words, Amy . . . Will you be joining our JoomlArt Community with a JATC Membership soon?

Are there any questions you may have that I can assist you with?

amy47 Friend

<em>@TomC 279675 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you for the kind words, Amy . . . Will you be joining our JoomlArt Community with a JATC Membership soon?

Are there any questions you may have that I can assist you with?</blockquote>

We shall see! I will definitely pm you if the decision is made! 🙂

pauljohns Friend

I like Joomla web template.It’s easier to understand how styles and templates edit.

nayan007 Friend

I like Joomla Template too much.It is easier to edit Styles and Template,they are user friendly and many customizations I can do of my own.

TomC Moderator

<em>@amy47 279741 wrote:</em><blockquote>We shall see! I will definitely pm you if the decision is made! :)</blockquote>
    Greetings Amy . . .
    Just following up with you to see if there are any additional questions we can assist you with toward your decision to joining our JoomlArt community as a valued JATC Member. Please do not hesitate to contact myself or any of our JA Support Team with any questions or comments you may have.

🙂

thomaslee212 Friend

Love Joomlart template, too :-*

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  thomaslee212 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum