Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

first impression: I love it, i love it, i love it 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

Thanks for your comments! They’ve done a wonderful job haven’t they!!!

ErikThorsen Friend

It isn’t bad at all..

Nothing much new ( I have come to expect new stuff every time ) but it is a nice template, no doubt.

swemmel Friend

Very nice shopping template. I think BIll will be delighted. :-))

evertse Friend

I think its good too, I hoped for something more new actually….at least its progress coming from the earlier shopping template

Khanh Le Moderator

Don’t you think the JA VM Product module is the new feature? I think it is a cool stuff of this template.

sephice Friend

Sry, but this Template is simply and nothing special

i am sad that the last 3 Templates were so boring, nothing special

Whats wrong guys, too many members to make more good templates?

Hung Dinh Friend

Different people have different tastes, I personally like this one.
    I am thinking of setting a shopping site selling the hot Iphone 😀

bigrk Friend

I kind of like this one but I am not really familiar with VirtueMart. I read that there are problems with Joomla version 1.0.13 and VirtueMart http://virtuemart.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=257&Itemid=57 and that there is a hotfix that should help. I also noticed that there is no quickstart package in the downloads area. Will there be one and what version of Joomla will you include with the quickstart package?

TomC Moderator

<em>@Sephice 24647 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sry, but this Template is simply and nothing special

i am sad that the last 3 Templates were so boring, nothing special

Whats wrong guys, too many members to make more good templates?</blockquote>

Wow . . . Not sure what you guys are expecting. :confused:

This template has a lot of cool features already integrated into it. Haven’t really seen something as cool as that new product module at the top. (RocketTheme’s doesn’t come close). And don’t forget, templates are merely starting points for creating yoru site . . . there is a whole lot you can do with this template – even combine some things from previous templates to further enhance it (such as the JA Header module from Xenia II).

The one thing I am disappointed in is that the Dropline Menu option wasn’t made available.
    Any idea why this is?

In any case, this template is definitely a step in the right direction.

TOM

bluecafe Friend

I like the template for it’s clean and ‘simple’ style. I think it’s better for a shopping site if there are not too many visual bells and whistles disctracting from the actual products. The product slide module is a nice addon. Well done!

sephice Friend

the problem in my eyes is that the last 3 templates have the same type btw the same style

sorry, but where are the fresh ideas?

so many good templates before and the lasz three are “boring” and looking same for me

TomC Moderator

<em>@Sephice 24693 wrote:</em><blockquote>the problem in my eyes is that the last 3 templates have the same type btw the same style

sorry, but where are the fresh ideas?

so many good templates before and the lasz three are “boring” and looking same for me</blockquote>

You think this newest one looks “the same?”

The same as what?

What types of things would you like to see that you would consider “new” and/or different?”

:confused:

ErikThorsen Friend

I think Sephice is referring to the font and type and so on. Yes, there are new additions but I think what he (or she?) is looking for is something altogether new. I totally agree that the template is not “new” but it is still a very good template. I would love to see something new as well but that doesn’t mean this is a bad template. ( or even boring )

So in short, I agree it is not new and I also would love to see something really innovating in terms of design…

TomC Moderator

<em>@ErikThorsen 24730 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    So in short, I agree it is not new and I also would love to see something really innovating in terms of design…</blockquote>

You don’t think the horizontal product scroller is innovating?

As for type and such – again, remember, a template is only a starting point.
    You can always customize the tupe/fonts, styles and layout to your heart’s content.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  bigrk 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum