Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I did make a backup first, but the backup seems to be corrupt. after up date t3 and joomla I lost my front end I get this message

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 10057678 bytes) in /customers/0/e/0/laongvivah.com/httpd.www/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/file.php on line 128

Please can you help me.

Kindest regards Cees

pavit Moderator

Hi

I checked your website and seems ok now anyway this is not a template problem but a host issue

You should ask to your hosting provider to increase memory available for your website , if you show them the error message

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 10057678 bytes) in /customers/0/e/0/laongvivah.com/httpd.www/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/file.php on line 128

They already know what to do

pavit Moderator

Hi

I checked your website and seems ok now anyway this is not a template problem but a host issue

You should ask to your hosting provider to increase memory available for your website , if you show them the error message

They already know what to do

Laong Duijndam Friend

Beste Cees, Bedankt voor uw bericht. Het klopt dat er nog voldoende ruimte is op uw schijf, maar er is een maximum aan de grootte van de database die u wenst te exporteren: 128 MB. Helaas kunnen wij op dit moment niet meer ruimte bieden. Wellicht kunt u de grootte van de database aanpassen?
    Met vriendelijke groet Marije One.com

Hi Pavit thank you for your fast response. I have asked my provider one.com they can’t enlarged my DBase greater than 128MB, how can I shrink my Dbase.

Kindest regards Cees

Laong Duijndam Friend

Beste Cees, Bedankt voor uw bericht. Het klopt dat er nog voldoende ruimte is op uw schijf, maar er is een maximum aan de grootte van de database die u wenst te exporteren: 128 MB. Helaas kunnen wij op dit moment niet meer ruimte bieden. Wellicht kunt u de grootte van de database aanpassen?
    Met vriendelijke groet Marije One.com

Hi Pavit thank you for your fast response. I have asked my provider one.com they can’t enlarged my DBase greater than 128MB, how can I shrink my Dbase.

Kindest regards Cees

pavit Moderator

Hi

Your website looks fine and also seems to works correctly so the memory limit to 128 Mb seems to be enough for your website
    If you still have again problem like this then i can suggest to move away from your hosting and choose a better one , in any case this error is not due to the template itself.

Best regards

pavit Moderator

Hi

Your website looks fine and also seems to works correctly so the memory limit to 128 Mb seems to be enough for your website
    If you still have again problem like this then i can suggest to move away from your hosting and choose a better one , in any case this error is not due to the template itself.

Best regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum