Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hello all,

I have been seeing the following reference in Menalto’s posts:

“How to customize/modify a Joomlart template E-book.”

with a tantalizing set of “topics covered.” But I am unable to find the book anywhere. Is this truly available? I’d love to find this – there is much general stuff missing from the individual JA Drimia guide.

Thanks,
    Tom

Hung Dinh Friend

How about Xenia II? It can be a good option if you are selling E-Book
    http://template.joomlart.com/ja_xenia_ii_shopping/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

tdurocher Friend

Hello Hung,

Thanks for the reply, but I think you misunderstood my message. I am not selling an e-book, I’m looking for an existing e-book that is mentioned in Menalto’s forum signature. It is a book about the general use of Joomlart templates. In other words, documentation for how to modify Joomlart templates. Does a general user guide exist?

Tom

mfcphil Friend

We are all waiting for the completed ebook from Menalto…I think you will just have to be a little more patient 😉

Menalto Friend

This e-book will be the answer on many many questions that people have. It will give the developers more time to spend on new customers, they can finish the job faster than try to get this **** module to allign where it should be. Time saved and money earned for them.
    As a new user to Joomla and Joomlart you will have no problems to start from scratch and build/modify/set up your site in a evening. And even if you have no knowledge to html/php/css you have no problems to do the changes as everything is well explained.
    At the end of the book a small Q & A sections is added that people can quick find answeres to the most common problems i see people have using Joomla. As i write this post now im sitting and writing on a intro(all great books have a intro,so why shouldnt this book have one).
    I also got many questions about how to get a decent layout for a social networking site using Joomla so i found out i should dig deeper in my brain to spend some time write up a small book on how to get the stuff done in Joomla too.

mfcphil Friend

I know I speak for hundreds of us….I am really looking forward to seeing the finished article.

itgl72 Friend

I want it 😉

Hung Dinh Friend

I am also curious to put a hand on it, Menalto 🙂

larryndeb Friend

Yes Menalto, your marketing seems to be working, but just when is this e-book going to be available?:)

TomC Moderator

Fantastic “buzz” marketing. 😉

itgl72 Friend

<em>@larryndeb 46580 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes Menalto, your marketing seems to be working, but just when is this e-book going to be available?:)</blockquote>

…and, how many rubles this is going to set us back!? :laugh:

mfcphil Friend

<em>@itgl72 46585 wrote:</em><blockquote>…and, how many rubles this is going to set us back!? :laugh:</blockquote>

Oh my god where do I get Rubles from :confused:

bigrk Friend

Waiting for Rubles and E-Book. I’m not sure what they are but I want them.

Menalto Friend

If i remember correct rubles is the name of money in Russia? No price for the book yet, and i hope i can have it ready in mid or late april, just need to get the latest stuff for Joomla 1.5 in it.

itgl72 Friend

Thats right, rubles are russian, and if your from The Republic you have credits 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum