Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Greetings,

I am looking for anyone who can work on a ja onepage site for client. Here is the mockup document. The first release will only have the homepage and the squeeze / get started.

Happy to talk over email at rjones@sundriessolutions.com or Skype (Ryan.Michael.Jones).

Thanks!

RJ:D

1. Home
    Phill Moderator

Are you struggling with something that we can help with? The mockup you show looks like a relatively standard setup sou should be quite simple.

sundriesdev Friend

You are right Phill, it is pretty straightforward but I have had issues w joomlart templates before. Once the homepage and the squeeze page is finished (“Getting Started”), will install jomsocial and create a custom look for the profile page of the team. I am working on the mockups for the inner pages now but they are not ready. There is more to it, but for the first release I just need the homepage setup and the getting started page to email on submission.

Here is the google doc w mockups

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sundriesdev 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum