Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello!

Can I change the witdth of the submenus, since in some cases with long menus the text extends the sub menu max length. Look at http://www.sde-eu.se/Test/ under second menu, you will see what I mean.

There is an earlier thread about the same issue where a live link was requested, so instead of using that one I started this to be able to submit the condidential data for JA Staff. The other tread is http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/long-text-in-ja-raite-sub-menu-extends-past-limited-sub-menu-length/

Regards 🙂

Anonymous Moderator

Hi

For this issue, i am afraid that you have to increament the width of menu.

Please open templates/ja_raite/ja_menus/ja_cssmenu/ja.cssmenu.css file to change.

ebajh69 Friend

<em>@JA Developer 142635 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

For this issue, i am afraid that you have to increament the width of menu.

Please open templates/ja_raite/ja_menus/ja_cssmenu/ja.cssmenu.css file to change.</blockquote>
    Can you tell us which lines need to be changed? I have the same issue. Some of my text on the submenu are longer than the width of the submenu graphic.

Thanks,

Evan

wilero Friend

I have tried to change all width parameters individually, one at time, but couldn’t see any effect from any of the changes, so I can not help out on which specific line to change. I am still looking…:rolleyes:

ebajh69 Friend

I found the answer in another one of my earlier posts 🙂

#ja-cssmenu li ul {
    width: 16.4em;
    position: absolute; /* second-level lists */
    z-index: 99;
    left: -999em; /* using left instead of display to hide menus because display: none isn’t read by screen readers */
    height: auto;
    width: 26.8em; /*Makes Grey Hover Width Change*/
    }

#ja-cssmenu li ul ul {
    margin: -1.9em 0 0 15.5em; /* third-and-above-level lists */
    }

#ja-cssmenu li li {
    padding: 0 1em 0 0;
    margin: 0;
    width: 25.9em; /*Adjusts the width of the Home Sublinks when hovered over*/
    }

#ja-cssmenu ul a {
    width: 14.8em;
    width: 24.8em; /*Makes Grey Hover Width Change*/
    }

wilero Friend

Great! 😀 Thank you all for your help 🙂

Anonymous Moderator

Hi wilero

I am glad that all the issues have got fixed by now. I have marked your thread with Solved status. If you need further help, simply create a new thread so that our team could have a close look.

wilero Friend

I am sorry I missed to marked it Solved but thanks for doing that for me 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  wilero 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum