Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

when i log out of the site this message appears :SOME_ERROR_CODE – JFolder::create: Δεν ήταν δυνατόν να δημιουργηθεί φάκελος (cannot create folder)

1. logout
    phong nam Friend

Hi tsiappas,
    Your error message: SOME_ERROR_CODE – JFolder::create: Could not create directory.
    I already checked you backend, this message will appear when you try to install new extension. Pls check this Joomla solved issue in order to make your Logout works well. Lets me know when you solved it.

Regards,

Leo

reisol Friend

I had this problem for some while with the same template. I read an advice in another thread of this topic, telling us that maybe a 3rd part extension is causing the problem. I tried to to deactivate those I did not use, but no luck.

But – when I deactivated the plugin System logout (redirects user to frontpage in logout), this solved the problem. The only “drawback” is when you are in a page that require login – then it gives you the message You have to be logged in … and show s login form. This solution works quite well IMO – and I’m soon ready to launch my site.

Regards
    Reidar Solberg

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  reisol 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum