Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

1.i made the necessary changes in the template.css file to the logo but cnt see any changes.the logo does not resize.im actually using violet theme.i made the changes in template/jamero/css/themes/template.css but cnt still see any change.

2.the sidenews does not work well.wat could possible be the problem

3.the contents and modules do not display wen i assign them to the footer

attached is a preview of how it looks

1. Capture
    2. sidenews
    kempis20 Friend

i think ive found the solution
    1.uder template,go to general …enable development mode,set to no
    2.enable compress css,…set to no

turminator Friend

Hello

<blockquote>3.the contents and modules do not display wen i assign them to the footer</blockquote>

I have the same problem. Do you found any fix to show modules in footer position?

Many thanks!

Stork11 Friend

Hello,

It’s maybe caused by cache. Please clean it before refreshing front-end.

Regards.

gntodd Friend

<em>@kempis20 354074 wrote:</em><blockquote>3.the contents and modules do not display wen i assign them to the footer</blockquote>

I also have this issue. Development mode is off, optimise CSS is off, cache is off and has never been on. Modules are enabled, testing them in positions other than the footer positions works, but any module in footer positions does not appear in the front end. Layouts in the T3 backend have the positions enabled in all responsive views.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated! Thank you.

gntodd Friend

Solved. The footer modules are set to not display unless all active module positions have published content. By filling up all module positions they all appeared. Thanks to this post for this solution.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  gntodd 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum