Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello, I am having a problem with site logo type as text, no matter what I put in Logo Text or Slogan, the site only show “SITE SLOGAN”.

Installed the quickstart and only template, both with same problem.

Anyone with this issue? Thanks!

beta777 Friend

I have the same problem.

TAnne Mills Friend

Check the following file:
    languageen-GB.tpl_name_of_template.ini

There should be an entry for SITE SLOGAN=xxxxx
    Change xxxxx to whatever you want.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
    T’Anne Mills
    Looking for ideas, reviews and informantion on swimming pools?
    Visit http://www.poolsandspasonline.com.au

nihues Friend

Hello,

There was no en-GB.tpl_ja_anion.ini in the language folder (in en-GB folder), I’ve installed the quickstart from yesterday version 1.20 I think, so I copied that file from the template install, but not resolved the problem, the en-GB.tpl_ja_anion.ini don’t has SITE SLOGAN either, I inserted, but still nohing.

Other thing, I could not install the template alone too, got some problems with some files, needed to create admin folder and 2 lang files something like *t3_blank.ini, but got same problems, them I removed the install e used the quickstart. I think there is some problems with the instalation files, maybe the translations are missing? that t3_blank translation?

TAnne Mills Friend

I think there are problems with the installation template too. I have raised a ticket for other problems regarding files missing from the template.

aaronfarias Friend

After the quick start, did you try just installing the template it self? That might work since it seems the bug is only on the quickstart.

nihues Friend

I’ve tried only the template first… but it wont install because there are missing files, some language files like *t3_blank.ini inside admin folder and another one that I don’t remember. Then I’ve erased everything and installed quickstart.

As tanned said, I think there are files missing on both installations. I’ve used the 1.20, latest version.

shoumikdas Friend

I am having the same problem. The default logo does not change when I use image type and when I use text type, only the word, “slogan”, comes up. I am using the latest template as well. Looks like the earlier version didnt have this logo problem. Can someone please help me?

Saguaros Moderator

Hello all!

i have created this issue on the PM and inform for our developers about this http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCANION-144
    Pls give us some times for fixing

Saguaros Moderator
    nihues Friend

Ok, I’ve tried that, still no changes! But hardcoded the Site Title and Site Slogan to the header file, That worked…

nihues Friend

I got the problem resolved with a new header.php from JA Bug Squad he he
    Now is working fine.

Replace the header.php with this one in templates/ja_anion/blocks

[PHP]<?php

/*

*/

?>

<?php $this->genBlockBegin ($block) ?>

<?php

$siteName = $this->sitename();

if ($this->getParam(‘logoType’, ‘image’)==’image’): ?>

<h1 class=”logo”>

<a href=”index.php” title=”<?php echo $siteName; ?>”><span><?php echo $siteName; ?></span></a>

</h1>

<?php else:

$logoText = (trim($this->getParam(‘logoText’))==”) ? $siteName : $this->getParam(‘logoText’);

$sloganText = (trim($this->getParam(‘sloganText’))==”) ? JText::_(‘SITE SLOGAN’) : $this->getParam(‘sloganText’);?>

<div class=”logo-text”>

<h1><a href=”index.php” title=”<?php echo $siteName; ?>”><span><?php echo $logoText; ?></span></a></h1>

<p class=”site-slogan”><?php echo $sloganText;?></p>

</div>

<?php endif; ?>

<?php if($this->countModules(‘search’)) : ?>

<div id=”ja-search”>

<jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”search” />

</div>

<?php endif; ?>

<?php $this->genBlockEnd ($block) ?>[/PHP]

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  nihues 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum