Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I have the problem, that on the iphone the logo gets truncated. Only the upper half of it is shown. Rather than shrinking the logo as "mobile logo", I would like to double the height displayed on the mobile device. I assume I need to add some code to the custom.css for that, but exactly which one?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly share the credentials of your site: URL, Admin + FTP account so I can check for you.

Regards

Andrew Winkler Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can use this custom CSS:

body.features-page .t3-header .logo {
      z-index: 1;
    }

put into the CSS file: root/templates/ja_social_ii (your default template)/css/custom.css (Create this file if it doesn’t exist)

Regards

Andrew Winkler Friend

Okay, I did that. However, now, the logo bleeds into the block below rather than pushing it further down. That still does not look right.

Saguaros Moderator

Could you illustrate the modification you expect via screenshot? I will check for you.

Andrew Winkler Friend

Basically, I would like the logo to be displayed in full the way it is displayed on the destkop.

1. truncated-logo
    2. complete-logo
    Saguaros Moderator

The screenshots you sent are from a different site, which site should I check?

Andrew Winkler Friend
    Saguaros Moderator
    Andrew Winkler Friend

sorry. that has changed. I have updated the URL.

Saguaros Moderator

You can try with this custom CSS:

@media (max-width: 767px){
    body.features-page .t3-header .logo {
        height: 85px;
    }
    }
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum