Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Hello, is the first time i’m working with T3 and Joomla 3.x, so please take in account.
    I have read the documentation of JA and of T3.
    I went to change the logo, but the new logo doesnt appear. I’ve override the logo used , but nothing changed. Looks like I cant delete the cache of T3.
    I have deleted all the logo files and then, after playing with development mode and less to css, I’ve finally lost the **** original logo.
    Now i copied again all the logo files in position. I want to change the logo with my logo named logo-blue.png
    Can you find out what i did wrong please?
    Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Greetings @fvomnia,

By default, this template has several template style used in different pages. And for each template style, you can use a specific logo, it means that you can set different logo for different page.

Hence, please check which template style is assigned to the page you want to change the logo, then go to Backend >> Extensions >> Template manager and open that template style

Then you can replace with your own logo via Theme tab.

Regards,

Saguaros

fvomnia Friend

Thanks, but until here I was already.
    Obviously the template where I was working was the default. Do you use another for the home page maybe?
    But this doesnt solve the question why i deleted or owerrided the all the logo-xx.png and they where still there after many refresh, cache cleaning and similar

fvomnia Friend

Thanks, but until here I was already.
    Obviously the template where I was working was the default. Do you use another for the home page maybe?
    But this doesnt solve the question why i deleted or owerrided the all the logo-xx.png and they where still there after many refresh, cache cleaning and similar

Saguaros Moderator

You can PM me the admin login info of your site and tell me the path of logo you want to use. I will check it for you.

P/s: I tried to log into administrator area of your site with provided info but without success.

Saguaros Moderator

You can PM me the admin login info of your site and tell me the path of logo you want to use. I will check it for you.

P/s: I tried to log into administrator area of your site with provided info but without success.

Saguaros Moderator

fvomnia Friend

hi, you have PM

fvomnia Friend

ok, I think the problem is related to your first answer. But then which is the style of the homepage?????>:(

fvomnia Friend

ok, I think the problem is related to your first answer. But then which is the style of the homepage?????>:(

fvomnia Friend

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

I can access back-end of your site now.

For your question about style for homepage, each of our templates, we often provides different styles so that you can use for different pages. You can see these styles in Back-end > Extensions > Template manager section.

Within each style, you can select your favourite theme and your own logo.

If you access the ‘home’ menu item of your site, you will see that it’s using ‘ja_decor – Features’ template style: http://prntscr.com/7huwtu

Then just go to Template manager > open ‘ja_decor – Features’ template styles > navigate to ‘Theme’ tab and change to your own logo: http://prntscr.com/7huxo7

I changed it for you, pls take a look and let me know if you have any further question.

Regards,
    Saguaros

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

For your question about style for homepage, each of our templates, we often provides different styles so that you can use for different pages. You can see these styles in Back-end > Extensions > Template manager section.

If you access the ‘home’ menu item of your site, you will see that it’s using ‘ja_decor – Features’ template style: http://prntscr.com/7huwtu

Then just go to Template manager > open ‘ja_decor – Features’ template styles > navigate to ‘Theme’ tab and change to your own logo: http://prntscr.com/7huxo7

I changed it for you, pls take a look and let me know if you have any further question.

Regards,
    Saguaros

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Regards,
    Saguaros

fvomnia Friend

Thanks! I know the story of the styles, But I couldnt Image the home page had another style.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum