Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi
    This require custom work , you can see how it applied in JA Magz II template .
    Check the style code applied for the header in JA MagzII template and the js/script.js file , search for header and find the code .

For style code Its defined in the template.css file . You can check it via inspect element from browser
    Like this >>> http://prntscr.com/b5cm9a

.scrollDown .t3-header .logo-img, .scrollUp .t3-header .logo-img {
        transform: scale(0.7);
        -webkit-transform: scale(0.7);
        -webkit-transition: all 500ms;
        -o-transition: all 500ms;
        transition: all 500ms;
    }

And apply it

gedasbn25 Friend

That kind of operation is not in my power, lack of knowledge 🙂 but thanks anyway!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome .
    You can hire a developer for this work , or submit your request on JA Custom services and get a quota for this task .

gedasbn25 Friend

I gonna consider this, but know I got a problem. the whole website disappeared, shows only contact form. I didn’t changed anything within the code, could you take a look what happened?

https://shapeorigins.com

thanks!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    gedasbn25 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    gedasbn25 Friend

I changed it back, it seems its a custom positions (photographer-mast-top and photographer-features-intro). Have no idea why the module position changed by it self…

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Did you solved it ?
    I can see content is showing on site now .

gedasbn25 Friend

There was some glitch with a custom.css, I reuploaded the file without changing anything and and the issue just gone, mystery.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gedasbn25 7 years, 11 months ago.

The topic ‘Logo Transition’ is closed to new replies.