Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi all, I had to resize the logo on a JABrisk site, and once done, the appearance of the logo in tablet and mobile format is not correct. The logo seems to be truncated.

Please can you help me regarding what I have to touch to adjust the size of the logo and avoid appearing truncated on tablet and mobile.

Thanks in advance

pavit Moderator

Hi

I checked your website and your logo appear correct on tablet ( iPad ) and mobile ( iPhone ) layout
    The only thing you should do is to disable the search module for mobiles layouts

tslavinaaws Friend

xuxo,

You may need to chop off 15px or so from the bottom of your logo as its to tall for the header in mobile view, there’s nothing but white there. also make sure to modify “templates/ja_brisk/less/variables.less” and around line 324 you will see

[PHP]//
    // JA BRISK LOGO
    // ————————————————–
    @T3logoWidth: 215px;
    @T3logoHeight: 50px;

@T3LogoImage: “../images/logo.png”;
    [/PHP]

Change the Width and Height to match the new logo after you trim the bottom.

then remember to run the LESS to CSS from the backend.

that should fix that issue.

xuxo Friend

Hi @pavit, @tslavinaaws thank you for your advice. I followed your recommendations and now seems that the layout is better, but unfortunatelly, not perfect.

The situation is as follows:

• Wide Responsive Layout —> OK
    • Normal Responsive Layout —> OK
    • Tablet Responsive Layout —> OK
    • Xtablet Responsive Layout —> Some menu options appear overwriting the logo. Please see this link on Xtablet mode
    • Mobile Responsive Layout —> Home is OK, but if click to an article (see this link on mobile mode) or to the blog (see this link on mobile mode) the article title doesn’t appear

Thanks in advance for your help !!

tslavinaaws Friend

xuxo,

You are correct on that, I am also having the same issue with the logo overlapping in tablet/wide mode as where the menu is going under it.

As I just installed this template a few days ago, its a work in progress. Once I figure it out, I will let you know. Unless someone else has already figured it out and can post for us 🙂

tslavinaaws Friend

Here’s a new solution so far.

modify templates/ja_brisk/css/custom.css and add the following.

@media (max-width: 979px) and (min-width: 768px) {
    .ja-mainnav {
    width:80%;
    }
    }

You can adjust the width to what ever px or % you want, 80% seems to work for me.

*** This is the old solution, but after realizing that if you rebuild LESS to CSS it discards the changes. ***

<blockquote>Ok, after a little bit of digging, try this.

modify templates/ja_brisk/css/bootstrap-responsive.css

around line #422 you will see..

.span8 {
    width: 484px;
    }

Modify the width parameter to fit your needs, 530px; or so seems to work for me. But you can experiment with it</blockquote>

xuxo Friend

Great @tslavinaaws it works for me as well. Now Xtablet Responsive Layout is ok for me.

Anyway, I have still the problem with Mobile Responsive Layout. Home page is OK, but if click in any article (see this link on mobile mode) or in the blog (see this link on mobile mode) the first line of the article title doesn’t appear.

Can someone help me to close this issue?

Thanks in advance

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

In the same css file that @tslavinaaws suggested above, you can add this css rule:

.container.ja-mainbody {
    margin-top: 90px; <<< change to your desired value
    }

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum