Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Can you please tell me how i can get this view for header

http://awesomescreenshot.com/01e4f6hpfc

thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

I would like to clarify that for heavy customization, you should hire a developer to carry out such work, customization support is out of JA support scope.

If you are a developer you can change it from templates/ja_decor/tpls/blocks/header.php file and change the mega menu to new line

<div class="col-xs-12 <?php echo $mainnavsize ?> pull-right">
    <div class="t3-navbar navbar-collapse collapse">
    <jdoc:include type="<?php echo $this->getParam('navigation_type', 'megamenu') ?>" name="<?php echo $this->getParam('mm_type', 'mainmenu') ?>" />
    </div>
    </div>

and custom the css style

we2solutions Friend

Hi,

Thanks lot.just need to know how to add new block above menu and put logo there.

thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@WE2Solutions 458986 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Thanks lot.just need to know how to add new block above menu and put logo there.

thanks</blockquote>

Look at templates/ja_decor/tpls/blocks/header.php file and you can see logo on that and below is script to add new position

<?php if ($this->countModules('new_position')) : ?>
    <!-- new position -->
    <div class="new_position">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="<?php $this->_p('new_position') ?>" style="raw" />
    </div>
    <!-- //new position -->
    <?php endif ?>

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum