Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I swithed the logo with a different one but I would like to use a bigger one (516x98px). The default one is 258x98px.
    What should I do to appear correctly?
    Thanx!!

pritam Friend

Hello alonissos ,

Can you please send your site url , But first go into the template manager and set css optimiation to “No” so we can see the correct files to modify not the compressed version and we can help you better.

Dimitris Skianis Friend

the site url is http://www.alonissiotissa.gr/ . I also set to No the Optimize CSS option,
    Thanx

<em>@pritam 253478 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello alonissos ,

Can you please send your site url , But first go into the template manager and set css optimiation to “No” so we can see the correct files to modify not the compressed version and we can help you better.</blockquote>

pritam Friend

Hello alonissos,

To Logo replacement with a bigger one

Find this at /templates/ja_bistro/css/template.css line no.536

h1.logo a {
    background: url(“../images/logo.png”) no-repeat scroll left center transparent;
    display: block;
    height: 99px;
    width: 272px;
    }

Change this code to :-

h1.logo a {
    background: url(“../images/logo.png”) no-repeat scroll left center transparent;
    display: block;
    height: 99px;
    width: 600px;
    }

Dimitris Skianis Friend

Excellent!!
    thank you!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dimitris Skianis 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum