Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hello !

The site is still in developpement and not online today….

People are talking here about the way to use a logo in a custom size or using the native T3 framework capabilty to insert a logo in this template without a display issue ?

I was only asking if everybody had any success in trying to correct this issue…

This really nice template has a bug with logo. This bug has been described before by ggoswami
    I don’t think you got my point. The bug is if we upload the top logo using the Template manager, the NEW LOGO APPEARS ON TOP of the old one… Old one shows behind it… Till we go into the CSS file and comment it out..

I think it would be easilier for everyone if this template uses the logo function from T3 framework….

Because I haven’t a lot of time to spend I have planed to created a joomla module with an image in position footer1 and just change the header logo’s image file on server….

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

I just tried to install JA Muzic quickstart package J!32 > go to backend > Template manager > JA Muzic template style for the home page > Theme tab > and change logo via Logo Image option: http://prntscr.com/3kvjid

But the new logo image displays fine and I don’t see the old logo underneath it.

Is JA Muzic template and T3 framework plugin in your site up-to-date?

janjak Friend

Hello !

But it don’t work in all responsive screen settings !

As I said : I won’t spend more time to correct this issue…

Regards

1. capture
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Janjak,

If possible, PM me admin credential of your site and tell me the logo image that you want to add, I will check it directly in your site.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum