Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi all- Newby here so sorry for the newby question… the logo area for the droid template seems to be middle. Seems like a waste of space to me. Is this something that is easily changed to left justified as per normal templates?

thanks,
    chris

aaronfarias Friend

All the templates are pretty easy to customize. For this particular cusitimization just open:
    css/template.css

Find the logo div:

h1.logo

and make it float left by adding:

float: left;

charles99 Friend

easy for you! But how would I reduce the right position to 25% and main to 75%… I could find the default.php file so iam guess they are using something else… So lets see the easy part now… I am seeking to get a 75% and 25% overall look…

its now set at 67% and right 33% I need to direct 10% over to the Main Column…

Thanks

aaronfarias Friend

Are we still talking about the logo position? Sorry i’m confused. Because i posted how to get he logo to the left. I thought that’s what you were trying. What are you trying to do with the columns now?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  aaronfarias 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum