Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there – My site is https://ri2k.london and when viewing my site on a very small browser or mobile view the main logo does not seem to be clickable.

Could you please take a look to see what maybe occurring.

Many Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It due the the height: 1px you set for the logo in small screen. You can try to change to:

@media (max-width: 767px) {
      body.header-horizontal .logo {
        /* height: 1px!important; */
        position: absolute;
        left: 94px;
        z-index: 101;
      }
    Ch1vpH Friend

Hi there,

That’s great I can now click the logo and it links OK!

Another major problem has cropped up though, which is I can no longer click my ‘burger (side) menu’ icon and my other links on the mobile view (in that area) no longer work either.

Please see attachment for the links and icons that don’t work.

Thanks

PS: I’ve had to remove the code above so that my menu still works…but when you come to have a look at the issue you will need to add in the custom.css code back in:

@media (max-width: 767px) {
      body.header-horizontal .logo {
        /* height: 1px!important; */
        position: absolute;
        width: 95%;
        z-index: 101;
      }
    • This reply was modified 6 years ago by  Ch1vpH.

1. not-working
    Saguaros Moderator

Did you get it solved? as I can see these buttons/text are still clickable.

Ch1vpH Friend

Hi,

No its was only working due the code above was not in the custom.css file…But I have now added it back on again…and the icons and links next to the logo no longer work.

Please advice

Thanks

Ch1vpH Friend

Hi there,

I’ve had to remove the code again (that makes the logo clickable when the positioned next to my menu icon’s etc)

As I need the menu to still work on mobile whilst trying to fix this issue.…but when you come to have a look at the issue you will need to add in the custom code back in to the custom.css to see the problem.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ch1vpH 6 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum