Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

Need help to fix size of my header logo. I tried below:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-increase-the-size-of-the-box-logo-ja-j3-muzic/

Also,
    span2 to span4 for header and span10 to span8 for main menu

See results in attachment.

My logo is super small or don’t show. Help!
    Thanks.

1. Screenshot-2014-08-21-19.05.35
    Nazario A Friend

@cytropics,

You need to open file: /templates/ja_muzic/tpls/blocks/header.php then find and replace this code: (line 22 and 40)

<div class="span2">
    <div class="span10">

With:

<div class="span4">
    <div class="span8">

Also, you can refer at this tip. Let me know if this helps.

cytropics Friend

Thanks for a response. When I change the span the 2 to 4 and span 10 to 8, the video playlist gets small everything shifts left.
    Please see attachment.

Read the tip to customize logo. <div class=”col-xs-12 <?php echo $logosize ?> logo col-sm-6″> does not exist in the ja-muzic template.

1. Screenshot-2014-08-26-15.24.01
    Nazario A Friend

@cytropics,

It would be best if you send me the URL, Admin, FTP credential of your site and let me know how do you want to change your logo so that I will help you out.

cytropics Friend

Sent credentials.

Nazario A Friend

@cytropics,

I just checked your site. You are using JA Biz template, not JA Muzic template. If you want to make your logo to larger, you can do it by two ways:

#1: Replace the small logo with the larger logo.

#2: Open file: /templates/ja_biz/css/custom.css (if not exists, pls create new one), then add this rule:

.logo-image .logo-img {
    height: 80px;
    max-height: 80px;
    }

You can change the value as your wish.

Let me know if this helps

cytropics Friend

Thanks. I changed the template. Your solution works flawlessly with new template, could not get it to work with previous template.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cytropics 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum