Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

http://pickzoom.com/

When I add an image logo it causes the menu to wrap to a new line. I’ve tried resizing the logo and removing the number of nav items. The logo still appears on a new line. How can I get the logo to appear in line with the nav menu…all items on one line?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @gbanig,

You can add this style for the logo:

@media screen and (min-width: 768px) {
      .logo {
        float: left;
      }
    }

But as I can see that you customised the main nav a lots, please check our Demo Site and style again.

gbanig Friend

I added the code to template.css within templates/ja_playmag/local/css/themes/(theme name). But the logo is still forcing a wrap to a new line.

Prior to this I had not made any updates or edits to the main nav except to change the theme colors.

Saguaros Moderator

I checked your site and it seems to be ok now, right?

gbanig Friend

No, not yet.

The logo is appearing on its own line. I would like the logo to appear on the same line as the nav menu. The attachment "current" shows how the header currently appears. I would like it to appear as in the "planned" attachment – which is how the demo works. I had made any revisions to the CSS for the header until I changed the logo CSS from the comment in this thread from Dec 30.

1. PickZoom-Current
    2. PickZoom-Planned
    Saguaros Moderator

Try opening the file: ROOT/templates/ja_playmag/tpls/blocks/header.php

change:
    $mainnavsize = 'col-sm-10 col-md-11';
    To:
    $mainnavsize = 'col-sm-10 col-md-10';

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum